I've Been Searching (Original 12" Mix) - Arts & Craft


I've Been Searching (Original 12" Mix) (1985) (9'52) - Arts & Craft.
Produced by George Logios.
Lead Vocal: W. Daniels.
Mixed with LOVE by Walter Gibbons for Jus Born Productions.
(P) & (C) 1985 Jus Born Productions.

N.B. I've Been Searching (Original 12" Mix) is the same mix as I've Been Searching (Walter Gibbons 12" Mix) that may be found elsewhere on this blog.

I've Been Searching (Original 12" Mix) appears on Side A of the U.S. 12" vinyl pressing of I've Been Searching released in 1985 on Jus Born Productions. Cat. No. JB 002.

Track listing for the U.S. 12" vinyl pressing of I've Been Searching, Cat. No. JB 002:

Side A

1. Original 12" Mix / 10'00

Produced by George Logios.
Lead Vocal: W. Daniels.
Mixed with LOVE by Walter Gibbons for Jus Born Productions.
(P) & (C) 1985 Jus Born Productions.

Side B

1. Instrumental / 10'10

Produced by George Logios.
Lead Vocal: W. Daniels.
Mixed with LOVE by Walter Gibbons for Jus Born Productions.
(P) & (C) 1985 Jus Born Productions.

Check Out More Great Music By Walter Gibbons:

Set It Off (Original 12" Mix) (1985) (9'31) - Harlequin Four ft. Barbara Tucker.
Set It Off (Walter Gibbons 12" Mix) (1985) (9'31) - Harlequin Four ft. Barbara Tucker.
Set It Off (Original 12" Mix) (1984) (9'41) - Strafe.
Set It Off (Walter Gibbons 12" Mix) (1984) (9'41) - Strafe.

Check Out More Great Music On This Blog By:

Walter Gibbons.

What's NEW In The Walter Gibbons Amazon Music Store? Find Out HERE!

I've Been Searching (Original 12" Mix) - Arts & Craft
Record label for Side A of US 12" vinyl pressing
of "I've Been Searching". Jus Born Productions.
Cat. No. JB 002. Image courtesy of Discogs.com

Video from YouTube channel 80sMusicReMixes

Thank You for your visit today.