Light My Fire / 137 Disco Heaven (New Remix) - Amii Stewart


Light My Fire / 137 Disco Heaven (New Remix) (1985) (7'38) - Amii Stewart.
Written by Jim Morrison, Ray Manzarek, John Densmore and Robby Krieger, aka, The Doors / Barry Leng and Simon May.
Remixed by Alan Coulthard and Barry Leng.
Original production by Barry Leng.
(P) 1985 Howfree Ltd.

N.B. Light My Fire / 137 Disco Heaven (New Remix) is the same mix as Light My Fire (1985 Remix) that may be found elsewhere on this blog.

Light My Fire / 137 Disco Heaven (New Remix) is a 1985 remake by Alan Coulthard and Barry Leng of a medley first released in 1979. The original version of the medley produced by Barry Leng was released as the follow-up single to Knock On Wood in 1979 and appears on Amii Stewart's album, Knock On Wood, also released for the first time in 1979.

Light My Fire / 137 Disco Heaven (New Remix) appears on Side AA of the U.K. 12" vinyl pressing of Knock On Wood / Light My Fire (New Remix) first released in 1985 on Sedition Records. Cat. No. EDITL 3303.

Track listing for the U.K. 12" vinyl pressing of Knock On Wood / Light My Fire (New Remix) first released in 1985 on Sedition Records. Cat. No. EDITL 3303:

Side A

1. Knock On Wood / Ash 48 /

Written by Eddie Floyd and Steve Cropper (Steven Lee Cropper).
Remixed by Alan Coulthard and Barry Leng.
Original Production by Barry Leng.
(P) 1985 Howfree Ltd.

Side AA

1. Light My Fire / 137 Disco Heaven /

Written by Jim Morrison, Ray Manzarek, John Densmore and Robby Krieger, aka, The Doors / Barry Leng and Simon May.
Remixed by Alan Coulthard and Barry Leng.
Original production by Barry Leng.
(P) 1985 Howfree Ltd.

The original album version of Light My Fire / 137 Disco Heaven appears on Knock On Wood, an album first released in 1979.

Track listing for the U.S. vinyl pressing of Knock On Wood released in 1979 on Ariola Records America. Cat. No. SW-50054:

Side 1

1. Knock On Wood / 6'13
2. You Really Touched My Heart / 4'29
3. Light My Fire / 137 Disco Heaven / 8'26
Side 2

1. Bring It On Back To Me / 3'56
2. Closest Thing To Heaven / 3'44
3. Am I Losing You / 3'20
4. Get Your Love Back / 3'56
5. Only A Child In Your Eyes / 3'07

Produced by Barry Leng for Hansa Productions.
(P) 1979 Ariola America, Inc.

Check Out More Great Music By Amii Stewart:

Knock On Wood (1985 Remix) (7'44) - Amii Stewart.
Knock On Wood / Ash 48 (New Remix) (1985) (7'44) - Amii Stewart.

Check Out More Great Music On This Blog By:

Amii Stewart.
Alan Coulthard.

You May Also Like Music By:

Donna Summer.

What's NEW In The Amii Stewart Amazon Music Store? Find Out HERE!

Light My Fire / 137 Disco Heaven (New Remix) - Amii Stewart http://80smusicremixes.blogspot.co.uk
Record label for Side A of UK 12" vinyl pressing
of "Knock On Wood / Light My Fire (New Remix)".
Sedition Records. Cat. No. EDITL 3303.
Image courtesy of Discogs.com

Video from YouTube channel 80sMusicReMixes

Thank You for your visit today.