Would I Lie To You? (Extended Mix) - Eurythmics


Would I Lie To You? (Extended Mix) (1985) (4'54) - Eurythmics.
Written by Annie Lennox and David A. Stewart.
Produced and Mixed by David A. Stewart.
Engineered by Adam Williams.
(P) 1985 RCA Ltd.

Would I Lie To You? (Extended Mix) appears on Side B of the U.S. 12" vinyl pressing of Would I Lie To You? released in 1985 on RCA Records. Cat. No. PW-14079.

Track listing for the U.S. 12" vinyl pressing of Would I Lie To You?, Cat. No. PW-14079:

Side A

1. Would I Lie To You? (ET Mix) / 4'52

Written by Annie Lennox and David A. Stewart.
Produced by David A. Stewart.
Engineered by Adam Williams.
Mixed by Eric "E.T." Thorngren.
(P) 1985 RCA Ltd.

Side B

1. Would I Lie To You? (Extended Mix) / 4'59
2. Here Comes That Sinking Feeling / 5'40

Written by Annie Lennox and David A. Stewart.
Produced by David A. Stewart.
Mixed by David A. Stewart, Adam Williams & Don Smith.
Engineered by Adam Williams.
(P) 1985 RCA Ltd.

The album version of Would I Lie To You? appears on Be Yourself Tonight, an album first released in 1985.

Track listing for the U.S. vinyl pressing of Be Yourself Tonight released in 1985 on RCA Records. Cat. No. AJL1-5429:

Side A

1. Would I Lie To You? / 4'25
2. There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart) / 5'22
3. I Love You Like A Ball and Chain / 4'04
4. Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves - with Aretha Franklin / 5'54
Side B

1. Conditioned Soul / 4'30
2. Adrian - with Elvis Costello / 4'29
3. It's Alright (Baby's Coming Back) / 3'45
4. Here Comes That Sinking Feeling / 5'40

All songs written by David A. Stewart and Annie Lennox.
Produced by David A. Stewart.
(P) 1985 RCA Records.

Check Out More Great Music By Eurythmics:

Revival (E.T. Mix) (1989) (6'22) - Eurythmics.
Revival (Extended Dance Mix) (1989) (6'22) - Eurythmics.
Right By Your Side (12" Version) (1983) (12'21) - Eurythmics.
Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves (ET Mix) (1985) (7'48) - Eurythmics & Aretha Franklin.
Would I Lie To You? (ET Mix) (1985) (4'54) - Eurythmics.

Check Out More Great Music On This Blog By:

Eurythmics.
Eric Thorngren.

What's NEW In The Eurythmics Amazon Music Store? Find Out HERE!

Would I Lie To You? (Extended Mix) - Eurythmics http://80smusicremixes.blogspot.co.uk
Record label for Side B of US 12" vinyl pressing
of "Would I Lie To You?". RCA Records. Cat.
No. PW-14079. Image courtesy of Discogs.com

Video from YouTube channel RETROREMIXES3

Thank You for your visit today.