Make My Body Rock (Feel It) (The Basic Mix) - Jomanda


Make My Body Rock (Feel It) (The Basic Mix) (1988) (8'05) - Jomanda.
Produced by Dwayne "Spen" Richardson, Derek-A-Jenkins and Cassio Ware for Backroom Music Productions.
Mixed and Edited by The Black Rascals.
Overdubs by Paul "Off The Wall" Scott.
(P) & (C) 1988 Hands On Productions.

Make My Body Rock (Feel It) (The Basic Mix) appears on Side A of the promotional U.S. 12" vinyl pressing of Make My Body Rock released in 1988 on Big Beat Records. Cat. No. BB-0004 DJ.

Track listing for the promotional U.S. 12" vinyl pressing of Make My Body Rock, Cat. No. BB-0004 DJ:

Side A

1. The Basic Mix / 8'00
2. The Stomp Version / 4'15
3. The Smoothe Edit / 4'00

Produced by Dwayne "Spen" Richardson, Derek-A-Jenkins and Cassio Ware for Backroom Music Productions.
Mixed and Edited by The Black Rascals.
Overdubs by Paul "Off The Wall" Scott.
(P) & (C) 1988 Hands On Productions.

Side B

1. Supremely Clubbed / 6'30
2. Devastatingly Dubbed / 9'45

Produced by Dwayne "Spen" Richardson, Derek-A-Jenkins and Cassio Ware for Backroom Music Productions.
Mixed and Edited by The Black Rascals.
Overdubs by Paul "Off The Wall" Scott.
(P) & (C) 1988 Hands On Productions.

Check Out More Great Music By Jomanda:

Make My Body Rock (Feel It) (Salsa Rhythm Mix) (1989) (4'55) - Jomanda.
Make My Body Rock (Feel It) (The Stomp Version) (1988) (4'18) - Jomanda.
Make My Body Rock (Feel It) (Supremely Clubbed) (1988) (6'32) - Jomanda.

Check Out More Great Music On This Blog By:

Jomanda.
Black Rascals.

What's NEW In The Jomanda Amazon Music Store? Find Out HERE!

Make My Body Rock (Feel It) (The Basic Mix) - Jomanda
Record label for Side A of promotional U.S. 12"
vinyl pressing of "Make My Body Rock".
Big Beat Records. Cat. No. BB-0004-A-DJ.
Image courtesy of Discogs.com

Video from YouTube channel 80sMusicReMixes

Thank You for your visit today.