Cross My Heart (U.S. Club Mix) - Eighth Wonder


Cross My Heart (U.S. Club Mix) (1988) (6'54) - Eighth Wonder.
Written by Michael Jay.
Produced by Pete Hammond for PWL.
Additional Production and Remix by "Little" Louie Vega for Small Wonders Productions, Inc.
Remixed at Right Track Recording, NYC.
Edited by Chep Nunez.
Remix Engineer: Hugo Dwyer.
Assistant Engineer: Jeff Abikzer.
Additional Keyboards: Mac Quayle.
(P) 1988 CBS Records.

N.B. Cross My Heart (U.S. Club Mix) is the same as Cross My Heart ("Little" Louie Vega Club Mix) that may be found elsewhere on this blog.

Cross My Heart (U.S. Club Mix) appears as Cross My Heart (Club Mix) on Side A of the promotional U.S. 12" vinyl pressing of Cross My Heart released in 1988 on WTG Records. Cat. No. PAS 1294.

Track listing for the promotional U.S. 12" vinyl pressing of Cross My Heart, Cat. No. PAS 1294:

Side A

1. Club Mix / 6'50
2. Edit of 12" Version / 4'58

Written by Michael Jay.
Produced by Pete Hammond for PWL.
Additional Production and Remix by "Little" Louie Vega for Small Wonders Productions, Inc.
Remixed at Right Track Recording, NYC.
Edited by Chep Nunez.
Remix Engineer: Hugo Dwyer.
Assistant Engineer: Jeff Abikzer.
Additional Keyboards: Mac Quayle.
(P) 1988 CBS Records.

Side B

1. House Mix / 7'29
2. Dub Mix / 6'00
3. Bonus Beats / 2'38

Written by Michael Jay.
Produced by Pete Hammond for PWL.
Additional Production and Remix by "Little" Louie Vega for Small Wonders Productions, Inc.
Remixed at Right Track Recording, NYC.
Edited by Chep Nunez.
Remix Engineer: Hugo Dwyer.
Assistant Engineer: Jeff Abikzer.
Additional Keyboards: Mac Quayle.
(P) 1988 CBS Records.

The album version of Cross My Heart appears on Fearless, an album first released in 1988.

Track listing for the European vinyl pressing of Fearless released in 1988 on CBS Records. Cat. No. CBS 460628 1:

Side 1

1. Cross My Heart / 3'25
2. When The Phone Stops Ringing / 3'48
3. Baby Baby / 4'00
4. Will You Remember / 4'32
5. Wild Love / 3'55
Side 2

1. I'm Not Scared / 4'30
2. Use Me / 3'33
3. Anything At All / 3'57
4. My Baby's Heartbeat / 3'43
5. The Dress / 3'51

(P) 1988 CBS Records

Check Out More Great Music By Eighth Wonder:

Baby Baby (Balearic Beat Baby Mix) (1988) (5'57) - Eighth Wonder.
Baby Baby (Dance Mix) (1988) (7'01) - Eighth Wonder.
Cross My Heart (Dance Mix) (1988) (7'07) - Eighth Wonder.
Cross My Heart (House Mix) (1988) (7'34) - Eighth Wonder.
I'm Not Scared ("Little" Louie Vega Mix) (1989) (7'17) - Eighth Wonder ft. Patsy Kensit.
I'm Not Scared (Long Euro Mix) (1988) (8'02) - Eighth Wonder.
I'm Not Scared (Disco Mix) (1988) (8'02) - Eighth Wonder.

Check Out More Great Music On This Blog By:

Eighth Wonder.
"Little" Louie Vega.

You May Also Like Music By:

Elisa Fiorillo.
Martika.

What's NEW In The Eighth Wonder Amazon Music Store? Find Out HERE!

Cross My Heart (U.S. Club Mix) - Eighth Wonder http://80smusicremixes.blogspot.co.uk
Record label for Side A of promotional US 12"
vinyl pressing of "Cross My Heart". WTG Records.
Cat. No. PAS 1294. Image courtesy of Discogs.com

Video from YouTube channel Alex S

Thank You for your visit today.