Come Into My Life (Club Version) - Joyce Sims


Come Into My Life (Club Version) (1987) (8'18) - Joyce Sims.
Written by Joyce Sims.
Produced and Mixed by Mantronik.
Edited by Chep Nunez for S.O.S. Enterprises.
Mastered by Howie Weinberg at Masterdisk.
(P) & (C) 1987 Sleeping Bag Records.

N.B. Come Into My Life (Club Version) is the same mix as Come Into My Life (Mantronix Club Mix) that may be found elsewhere on this blog.

Come Into My Life (Club Version) appears on Side A of the U.K. 12" vinyl pressing of Come Into My Life released in 1987 on London Records. Cat. No. LONX 161.

Track listing for the U.K. 12" vinyl pressing of Come Into My Life, Cat. No. LONX 161:

Side A

1. Come Into My Life (Club) /

Written by Joyce Sims.
Produced and Mixed by Mantronik.
Edited by Chep Nunez for S.O.S. Enterprises.
Mastered by Howie Weinberg at Masterdisk.
(P) & (C) 1987 Sleeping Bag Records.

Side B

1. Come Into My Life (Dub) /

Written by Joyce Sims.
Produced and Mixed by Mantronik.
Edited by Chep Nunez for S.O.S. Enterprises.
Mastered by Howie Weinberg at Masterdisk.
(P) & (C) 1987 Sleeping Bag Records.

2. Lifetime Love/All In All (Megamix) /

Produced by Mantronik.
Mixed by Simon Harris.
(P) & (C) 1987 Sleeping Bag Records.

The album version of Come Into My Life appears on the album of the same name first released in 1987.

Track listing for the U.S. vinyl pressing of Come Into My Life released in 1987 on Sleeping Bag Records. Cat. No. TLX-10Y:

Side X

1. Come Into My Life / 7'45
2. Love Makes A Woman / 4'11*
3. It Wasn't Easy / 3'57
4. All And All / 6'06
Side Y

1. Lifetime Love / 6'24
2. A Change In You / 6'24
3. Walk Away / 5'07
4. All And All (The UK Remix) / 7'05

All songs written by Joyce Sims except * written by Eugene Record, Carl Davis and Will Sanders.
(P) & (C) 1986, 1987 Sleeping Bag Records.

Check Out More Great Music By Joyce Sims:

All and All (UK Remix) (1986) (7'14) - Joyce Sims.
All and All (U.K. Club Remix) (1986) (7'14) - Joyce Sims.
Lifetime Love (Hard Club) (1987) (6'20) - Joyce Sims.

Check Out More Great Music On This Blog By:

Mantronix.

What's NEW In The Joyce Sims Amazon Music Store? Find Out HERE!

 Come Into My Life (Club Version) - Joyce Sims http://80smusicremixes.blogspot.co.uk
Record label for Side A of UK 12" vinyl pressing
of "Come Into My Life". London Records. Cat.
No. LONX 161. Image courtesy of Discogs.com

Video from YouTube channel 80sMusicReMixes

Thank You for your visit today.