Wishing (If I Had A Photograph of You) (Long Version) - A Flock of Seagulls


Wishing (If I Had A Photograph of You) (Long Version) (1983) (9'36) - A Flock of Seagulls.
Produced by Mike Howlett.
(P) 1982 Zomba Productions Ltd.

Wishing (If I Had A Photograph of You) (Long Version) appears on Side A of the U.K. 12" vinyl pressing of Wishing (If I Had A Photograph of You), Cat. No. JIVE T 25.

Track listing for the U.K. 12" vinyl pressing of Wishing (If I Had A Photograph of You) released in 1982 on Jive Records. Cat. No. JIVE T 25:

Side A

1. Wishing (If I Had A Photograph of You) (Long Version) / 9'08

Produced by Mike Howlett.
(P) 1982 Zomba Productions Ltd.

Side B

1. Committed / 5'34
2. Wishing (If I Had A Photograph of You) (Short Version) / 4'57

Produced by Mike Howlett.
(P) 1982 Zomba Productions Ltd.

The album version of Wishing (If I Had A Photograph of You) appears on Listen, an album first released in 1983.

Track listing for the U.S. vinyl pressing of Listen released in 1983 on Jive Records. Cat. No. JL 8-8013:

Side 1

1. Wishing (I Had A Photograph of You) / 5'30
2. Nightmares / 4'36
3. Transfer Affection / 5'20
4. What Am I Supposed To Do / 4'10
Side 2

1. Electrics / 3'33
2. The Traveller / 3'26
3. 2'30 / 0'59
4. Over The Border / 5'02
5. The Fall / 4'26
6. (It's Not Me) Talking / 5'00 *

Produced by Mike Howlett except * Produced by Bill Nelson for Cocteau Records.
(P) 1983 Jive Records.

Check Out More Great Music By A Flock of Seagulls:

The More You Live, The More You Love (Full Moon Mix) (1984) (6'14) - A Flock of Seagulls.

You May Also Like Music By:

Blancmange.

What's NEW In The A Flock of Seagulls Amazon Music Store? Find Out HERE!

Wishing (If I Had A Photograph of You) (Long Version) - A Flock of Seagulls http://80smusicremixes.blogspot.co.uk
Record label for Side A of UK 12" vinyl pressing
of "Wishing (If I Had A Photograph of You)".
Jive Records. Cat. No. JIVE T 25.
Image courtesy of Discogs.com

Video from YouTube channel 80sMusicReMixes

Thank You for your visit today.